Thursday, November 18, 2010

Friends. Lovers. Soul Mates.

While journeying through life we cross paths with many people. With some, the purpose of our union is clear, other times not so.
And mostly the purpose is an endless evolution.
Our connection may be brief. At the bus stop, or waiting for a coffee. We may become friends. Lovers. Soul mates. 

 

You may not ever think of that person again. However once in a while you will meet someone who will leave an everlasting imprint.

Embellishing your being.

I have been lucky enough to meet so many people that bless my life with their presence. Some are old friends, some are new. But they all bring something unique and precious into my world. They all teach me something new, something that I value. They allow my heart to grow bigger.

Thank goodness for these people.

Love J x

Thank you Lisa, for allowing me to share your beautiful photography.


2 comments:

  1. 'The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances, if there is any reaction, both are transformed'~ Carl Gustav Jung.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow J, your words are stunning. M x

    ReplyDelete